Cheese Cury Ramen
prodlink-Real California Milk
- 6 Packs Frozen ramen noodles
- 12pcs. Sliced Chashu
- 70g. Miso Tare
- 35g. Aka Miso (Red Miso)
- 400mL Full Cream Milk
- 1.5L Water
- 1-1/2 cube Mild Japanese Curry Roux
- 10g. Mirin
- 200g. California Colby, cubed
- Previously Prepared Soy Egg
- 1 cube Chicken Boullion
- 30g. Scallions, chopped
- 120g. Canned Corn, drained
- 50g. Point Reyes Toma, grated
- 1 pack Roasted Nori Sheets (snack size pack)
- 120mL Soy Sauce
- 60g. White Sugar
How to Cook
Boil and peel 4pcs. of eggs. In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, sugar, and water. Marinate the peeled cooked egg for atleast 4 hours to overnight.
Combine 200g. California Colby, cubed and 400mL Full Cream Milk in a pot. Simmer until the cheese is melted.
Combine the following in a pot:
- 1.5L of water,
- 2Tbsp. of Liquid Chicken Boullion,
- 1-1/2 cube Mild Japanese Curry Roux,
- 70g. Miso Tare,
- 35g. Aka Miso (Red Miso),
- 10g. Mirin
Cook the noodles in a pot of boiling water, as instructed in a package. Note: Do not cook the noodles hours before serving to prevent the noodle from clumping up. Spoon 1/2 cup f the cheesebase at the bottom of the bowl. Drain the noodles then place in the middle. Ladel 1-1/2 cup of curry broth over the noodles.
Add the toppings. Add 2pcs sliced Chashu. Add Corn. Add Scallions. Add Soy eggs. Add the marinated eggs sliced.